Kohl’s Cares New Summer Collection Features Families’ Favorite Dr. Seuss Books and Plush
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Summer collection includes all-time favorites such as The Cat in the Hat, The Lorax and more, with 100% of Kohl’s net profit to benefit nonprofit organizations that improve the well-being of children and families nationwide
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- As the weather warms up this summer, Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is inviting families to rhyme before bedtime with Kohl’s Cares latest collection, featuring all-time favorite books and plush from Dr. Seuss. Whether little ones are counting One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, or spending time with The Cat in the Hat, Kohl’s Cares Summer Collection is sure to bring smiles to parents’ and children’s faces, with 100 percent of Kohl’s net profit benefiting organizations that improve the health and wellness of children and families nationwide.
With each book and plush priced at just $5 each, the collection is available now for a limited time while supplies last at all Kohl’s stores nationwide and on Kohls.com. The new collection includes:
Dr. Seuss Books and Coordinating Plush
- Fox in Socks with coordinating fox plush
- Horton Hears a Who! with coordinating Horton plush
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? with coordinating cow plush
- The Cat in the Hat with coordinating Cat in the Hat plush
- The Lorax with coordinating Lorax plush
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish with coordinating red fish plush
Kohl’s is committed to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives by delivering everyday wellness for families. Since 2000, Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program has raised more than $385 million to fund community initiatives that support the health of families nationwide. For more information about how Kohl’s gives back to communities, visit Corporate.Kohls.com.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer with more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, Kohl’s offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and an easy shopping experience in our stores, online at Kohls.com and on the Kohl's mobile app. Since its founding, Kohl's has given more than $785 million to support communities nationwide, with a focus on family health and wellness. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information about Kohl’s impact in the community or how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com or follow @KohlsNews on Twitter.
Jen Johnson, email@example.com, 262.703.5241
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Genentech’s Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- The EuroCave Group Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- BGHL (GBP): NAV(s)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!