Kitchen United Launches New Podcast, “Restaurant People: Where We (To-) Go From Here”
- Wall Street modestly higher on mixed Fed messages, strong GDP data
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
Leading kitchen as a service company taps industry veterans to discuss actionable best practices for operators amid ongoing impact from the COVID-19 pandemic
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kitchen United, the kitchen as a service company built to serve the fast growing world of off-premise dining, today announced the launch of a new limited-series podcast called “Restaurant People: Where we (to-) go from here.” As the restaurant industry continues to adapt to the impacts and demands of the pandemic, this podcast will serve as a platform to inform operators of best practices their peers are implementing to keep guests and employees safe, and provide perspective on what tomorrow looks like for the business of restaurants.
The podcast is hosted by industry expert Atul Sood, Chief Business Officer at Kitchen United and former director of global business development for McDonald’s. The podcast has a premier lineup of speakers with more to be announced, including:
- Carl Howard, CEO of Fazoli's
- Zaid Ayoub, CEO of Sajj Mediterranean
- Aaron Noveshen, CEO of Starbird Chicken & The Culinary Edge
- Jeff Chang, Owner, Island Loco
- Geoff Goodman, CEO of Fresh Brothers
- Eric Greenwald, President of Grimaldi's Pizzeria
“We are fortunate to have a number of experienced industry professionals willing to share what has worked well for them, and where they think the industry is heading,” said Sood. “Off-premise business was growing exponentially well before the pandemic, and then it became the single source of income for restaurants. Our aim is to use the resources we have to help operators not only weather this storm, but come out of it stronger than before.”
About Kitchen United
Kitchen United is a kitchen as a service company that provides restaurant operators with a value-driven, low-risk way to enter into new markets, grow revenue through off-premise dining and expand delivery areas by removing barriers such as capital or technology challenges. For additional information, please visit: http://www.kitchenunited.com.
Kate Ottavio-Kent, ICR for Kitchen United
Source: Kitchen United
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frontier to Present at New Street Research BCG Future Series Conference
- Amid Continued Economic Uncertainty, Demonstrating Employee Care Is Key for Small Business Owners, Research Shows
- Novel Brain Stimulation Technique Shows Promise in Patients with Hard-to-Treat Depression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!