Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release third quarter fiscal 2019 earnings after the stock market closes on August 21. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT
Listeners may log on to the call under the “Upcoming Events” section and select “Q3 2019 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT, August 21 through August 27 by dialing +1 800-585-8367 (or +1 416-621-4642 from outside the U.S.) and entering passcode 8543328.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
+1 631 849 3500
+1 707 577 6916
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ideal Chemi Plast of India Commences Construction of New Coating Resins Production Facility
- Deenova Keeps Up its Competitive Streak in France with 2 New Tender Awards at Hazebrouck and Mantes-La-Jolie
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Pays the First Installment of the Dividend Approved at the Shareholder's Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!