Keysight Extends Time Synchronization and Monitoring Capabilities with TimeKeeper Platform
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Enables organizations to reliably manage and monitor time-critical applications, devices and infrastructure
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, has partnered with FSMLabs to offer TimeKeeper, an enterprise-class clock synchronization, monitoring and time distribution platform that manages and monitors time-critical applications, devices and infrastructure.
Accurate and synchronized time plays a critical role in enterprise, government and critical infrastructure applications. Organizations in highly regulated industries, such as financial trading and banking, require accurate timestamps to fractions of a microsecond. Further, time accuracy is under increased government scrutiny due to the linkage between time and cybersecurity. Recently, the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) issued a Time Guidance document to enterprise network operators, chief information officers (CIOs) and chief information security officers (CISOs) to address gaps in time testing practices, awareness of time-related system issues, and its connection to cybersecurity.
“This partnership with Keysight Technologies further accelerates the rollout of TimeKeeper, FSMLabs’ enterprise-class clock synchronization and time distribution platform,” said Cort Dougan, CEO of FSMLabs. “Our expertise in time synchronization technologies, coupled with Keysight’s superior sales and support worldwide, extends the reach of this unique technology, offering Keysight’s customers access to advanced time synchronization capabilities for time-critical applications.”
Available as software as a service (SaaS), TimeKeeper extends Keysight’s portfolio to include time accuracy testing and latency analytics for the following solutions:
- Network Emulator – enables users to accurately test application performance due to network delays by emulating realistic network conditions in the lab at speeds from 1 Gigabit per second (Gbps) to 100Gbps.
- TradeVision – network and market data analytics solution that allows users to monitor worldwide trading infrastructure latency in real-time and improve performance of trading applications.
- Metronome Timing System – scalable time distribution platform that offers time-synchronized testing of complex, distributed networks and time-sensitive applications.
- IxNetwork – network infrastructure performance test solution that enables users to test the scalability, accuracy, failure recovery and correction algorithms for IEEE 1588v2 PTP transparent and boundary clocks.
“The addition of TimeKeeper strengthens Keysight’s market leadership in time synchronization and latency simulation in key markets such as financial services,” said Areg Alimian, senior director of product management at Keysight Technologies. “TimeKeeper enables Keysight to offer customers a single time measurement tool to reduce regulatory risk where reporting, regulatory compliance and management of their timing infrastructure is critical to their success.”
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES CONTACTS:
Beth Hespe, Americas and Europe
Fusako Dohi, Asia
+81 42 660-2162
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday MacBook Air Deals (2021): 13-Inch Apple MacBook Air Savings Highlighted by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday 8K TV Deals 2021: Best Samsung QLED & LG 8K Smart TV Savings Rated by Retail Egg
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Walmart Toys Deals 2021: RC Toys, Ride-On Toys, Learning Toys & More Savings Researched by The Consumer Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!