KKR to Present at the Credit Suisse 22nd Annual Financial Services Forum 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE: KKR) announced today that Robert Lewin, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 22nd Annual Financial Services Forum 2021 on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 9:40AM ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Center section of KKR’s website at http://ir.kkr.com/kkr_ir/kkr_events.cfm. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on the website shortly after the event.
Any questions regarding the webcast may be addressed to KKR’s Investor Relations group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and supporting growth in its portfolio companies and communities. KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group. References to KKR’s investments may include the activities of its sponsored funds and insurance subsidiaries. For additional information about KKR & Co. Inc. (NYSE: KKR), please visit KKR's website at www.kkr.com and on Twitter @KKR_Co.
+1 (877) 610-4910 (U.S.) / +1 (212) 230-9410
Kristi Huller, Cara Major or Miles Radcliffe-Trenner
+ 1 (212) 750-8300
Source: KKR & Co. Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Said to be in Talks to Invest $500M in Box (BOX) - Bloomberg
- GlycoMimetics to Present at AACR 2021 Meeting on Positive Therapeutic Effects of GMI-1757 in a Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Model
- Positive Findings From Phase 1b Trial of GlycoMimetics’ GMI-1359 To Be Presented at AACR 2021 Meeting