KBRA Releases Research – Sovereigns 2022 Outlook: New Challenges Ahead
- Nasdaq extends fall to fourth day on Netflix letdown
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) releases its Sovereigns 2022 Outlook. Many sovereigns have weathered the shock of COVID-19 far better than anticipated, partly thanks to abundant global liquidity and improvements made to debt profiles prior to the pandemic. Managing the next phase of the pandemic—marked by inflation and accelerating rate hikes—will once again test some sovereigns and potentially elevate debt sustainability risks.
- A sizable rise in debt accrued across the sovereign universe, especially by AI governments.
- Mixed Outlooks, with AIs better positioned to weather future pressures compared to EMs.
- KBRA’s sovereign ratings portfolio experienced an improvement in 2021.
Following a period of COVID-related deterioration in 2020, KBRA’s sovereign credits moved in a favorable direction during 2021, indicating a strengthening position entering 2022. The improved ratings included one Upgrade and one revision to Negative Outlook from Watch Downgrade.
Click here to view the report.
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered in the U.S., the EU, and the UK, and is designated to provide structured finance ratings in Canada. KBRA’s ratings can be used by investors for regulatory capital purposes in multiple jurisdictions.
Joan Feldbaum-Vidra, Managing Director and Head of Sovereigns
+1 (646) 731-2362
Business Development Contact
Mauricio Noé, Co-Head of Europe
+44 208 148 1010
Source: Kroll Bond Rating Agency
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution
- LevelJump Announces $2.5 Million Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Columbia Bank Hires Justin Jennings, New Executive Vice President, Operations Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!