KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Trends in the Unemployment and Positivity Rates
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) releases commentary on the trends in the December 2020 state-level unemployment data.
Despite various economic relief and stimulus packages implemented so far, the U.S. unemployment rate jumped 0.1% to hit 6.5% in December 2020, while the underlying data reveal significant differences in unemployment trends across states. In analyzing reasons for the divergent outcomes, KBRA compared the latest state unemployment rates to the respective trends in positive COVID-19 test results for selected states.
Click here to view the report.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Unemployment Improves in All but Six States
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Twin Peaks: State-Level Unemployment During Two Crises
About KBRA and KBRA Europe
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an NRSRO. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider and is a certified Credit Rating Agency (CRA) with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered with ESMA as a CRA. Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is located at 6-8 College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Cindy Wu, Senior Director
+1 (646) 731-2304
Jozelle Cox, Analyst
+1 (646) 731-1227
Karen Daly, Senior Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2347
William Baneky, Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2409
James Kissane, Senior Director
+1 (213) 806-0026
Source: Kroll Bond Rating Agency
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- CareDx to Present New Heart Transplant Data at the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation Annual Meeting
- Protara Therapeutics Provides Regulatory Update for TARA-002 for the Treatment of Lymphatic Malformations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!