KBRA Releases ESG Management Questionnaire for Midstream Energy Companies
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) releases a sample questionnaire based on its recently published Midstream Energy Companies and ESG Risk Management report, which explains how environmental, social, and governance factors could impact Midstream Energy companies.
KBRA has many conversations with management as part of its due diligence process. A portion of these discussions have increasingly focused on how management plans for and manages ESG-related risks and opportunities. In response to investor inquires, KBRA thought it would be helpful to provide examples of some questions that may be raised throughout this process.
Click here to view the questionnaire.
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered in the U.S., the EU and the UK, and is designated to provide structured finance ratings in Canada. KBRA’s ratings can be used by investors for regulatory capital purposes in multiple jurisdictions.
Andrew Giudici, Senior Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2372
Shane Olaleye, Senior Director
+1 (646) 731-2432
William Cox, Senior Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2472
Business Development Contact
Jason Lilien, Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2442
Source: Kroll Bond Rating Agency
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VertiGIS Acquires Facility Management Software Partner KMS
- GSB Capital set to disrupt and innovate the broken UAE wealth management industry
- Groupe BPCE - Public tender offer on Natixis’ shares, followed by a potential mandatory squeeze-out