Jefferies to Release its Second Quarter Financial Results on June 27, 2022
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: JEF) today announced it will release its second quarter financial results on Monday, June 27, 2022 after market close.
Jefferies Financial Group Inc. is engaged in investment banking and capital markets and asset management. Jefferies Group LLC, our wholly owned subsidiary, is the largest independent, global, full-service investment banking firm headquartered in the U.S. Focused on serving clients for 60 years, Jefferies is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies, and governments. Our firm provides a full range of investment banking, advisory, sales and trading, research, and wealth management services across all products in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Jefferies’ Leucadia Asset Management division is a growing alternative asset management platform.
For media inquiries:
Jonathan Freedman (212) 778-8913
Source: Care of Jefferies Financial Group Inc. and Jefferies Group LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco's (COST) Value Proposition Unmatched, Stock Remains Top Pick - Analysts Bullish on COST Despite PT Cuts
- Baby Luna Classic Goes Big - A Revamped Website, NFT Launch, and Much More
- The Jim Henson Company partners with Boss Fight Studio on New Action Figures from the World of Fraggle Rock!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!