J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Announces an Increase of Quarterly Dividend
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOWELL, Ark.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock of $ 0.30 (thirty cents) per common share, a 7.1% increase over the prior quarter and an 11.1% increase over the prior year quarterly dividend. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record on May 7, 2021 and will be paid on May 21, 2021.
About J.B. Hunt
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, provides innovative supply chain solutions for a variety of customers throughout North America. Utilizing an integrated, multimodal approach, the company applies technology-driven methods to create the best solution for each customer, adding efficiency, flexibility, and value to their operations. J.B. Hunt services include intermodal, dedicated, refrigerated, truckload, less-than-truckload, flatbed, single source, final mile, and more. J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol JBHT and is a component of the Dow Jones Transportation Average. J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JBHT. For more information, visit www.jbhunt.com.
Vice President - Finance & Investor Relations
Source: J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuse Medical, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Jet Lag Soon To Be Obsolete? Blackrock Microsystems Joins Team At Northwestern University To Develop "Living Pharmacy" Using Device To Control Circadian Clock
- Drake Medical Plastics And Foster Corporation Team Up To Provide Customers With One-Stop Shopping For Machinable Shapes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!