J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOWELL, Ark.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ: JBHT) announced today that it expects to issue first quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Thursday, April 15, 2021. It will hold a conference call from 4:00-5:00 p.m. CT on the same day to discuss the quarterly results and answer questions from the investment community. To participate in the call, dial 1-833-397-0851 (domestic) or 516-575-8759 (international) 15 minutes prior to the start of the call and provide the following conference ID: 4345296
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on information currently available. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors, including, but not limited to, those discussed in Item 1A of our Annual Report filed on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent we become aware that it will not be achieved for any reason. This press release and additional information will be available immediately to interested parties on our website, www.jbhunt.com.
A. Brad Delco
Vice President – Finance & Investor Relations
Source: J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The City of Loveland Partners with Cincinnati Bell on Smart City Solution
- Carver Federal Savings Bank's Customers Can Now Access Wells Fargo's Nationwide Network of ATMs
- Harley-Davidson Statement on E.U. Tariffs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!