Inversago Pharma to Present at Upcoming Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference to Be Held on April 20-21, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MONTREAL--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Inversago Pharma Inc., the peripheral CB1 blockade company, today announced that François Ravenelle, PhD, CEO and Founder, will be presenting at the Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference.
Details are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Time: 4 pm ET
Format: 30-minute live virtual presentation, including Q&A
About the Conference
The Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference brings together U.S., Canadian and international investors who are interested in the latest developments in the Canadian healthcare sector. Attendees will have an opportunity to obtain corporate updates from the premier Canadian publicly traded and private companies through presentations and private meetings. For more information or registration, please visit bloomburton.com.
About Inversago Pharma
Inversago Pharma is a clinical-stage, biotech company specialized in the development of new therapies focusing on CB1 blockade, based on first-in-class, peripherally-acting, CB1 inverse agonists. The Company aims to provide new treatment options that improve the lives of patients affected by metabolic conditions such as Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS), non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), type 1 diabetes (T1D) and diabetic nephropathy. For more information, visit inversago.com.
François Ravenelle, PhD
CEO & Founder
Inversago Pharma inc.
Source: Inversago Pharma Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviation Capital Group Promotes Carter White to Chief Revenue Officer
- Mandatory 10-digit Dialing Coming for Windstream Customers in Multiple Area Codes
- FedEx Office, Vericast Unveil Branded Product Marketplace