Intersect ENT to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intersect ENT, Inc. (Nasdaq: XENT), a global ear, nose and throat (“ENT”) medical technology leader dedicated to transforming patient care, today announced that Tom West, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Randy Meier, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
BTIG Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
Fireside Chat: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT.
SVB Leerink Virtual 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
Fireside Chat: Friday, February 26, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT.
A live webcast of the fireside chats can be accessed by visiting the “Investor Relations” page of the Company’s website at www.intersectENT.com. A replay will be available on the Company’s website following the event.
About Intersect ENT
Intersect ENT is a global ear, nose and throat medical technology leader dedicated to transforming patient care. The Company’s steroid releasing implants are designed to provide mechanical spacing and deliver targeted therapy to the site of disease. In addition, Intersect ENT is continuing to expand its portfolio of products based on the Company’s unique localized steroid releasing technology and is committed to broadening patient access to less invasive and more cost-effective care. In October 2020, Intersect ENT acquired Fiagon AG Medical Technologies, a global leader in electromagnetic surgical navigation solutions with an expansive portfolio of ENT product offerings, including the VENSURE sinus dilation balloon, that complement the Company’s PROPEL® and SINUVA® sinus implants and extend its geographic reach.
For additional information on the Company or the products including risks and benefits please visit www.IntersectENT.com. For more information about PROPEL® (mometasone furoate) sinus implants and SINUVA® (mometasone furoate) sinus implant, please visit www.PROPELOPENS.com and www.SINUVA.com.
Intersect ENT®, PROPEL® and SINUVA® are registered trademarks of Intersect ENT, Inc.
Intersect ENT, Inc.
Randy Meier, 650-641-2105
Source: Intersect ENT, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ether Capital Corporation Announces Launch of Second Product Under Agreement with Purpose: The Purpose Ether ETF
- Abeona Therapeutics Announces Presentation on New Preclinical Data Supporting the Potential of Cre-Mediated Dual AAV Vector Technology to Enable Delivery of Large Genes Targeted for Treatment of Starg
- Turning Point Brands Enters Into Strategic Agreements With Docklight Brands to Support Expansion of Bob Marley Cannabis and CBD Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!