Insigneo to Move Into Transformed Brickell Penthouse Offices
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Insigneo, the Miami-based Independent Broker-Dealer and Registered Investment Advisory firm, has signed a new lease and will move its headquarters to 1221 Brickell Avenue in the heart of Miami’s financial district. The building will bear the company’s name and new logo.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210302005879/en/
1221 Brickell Avenue with Insigneo New Logo Render (Photo: Business Wire)
The offices will reside on the penthouse of the class-A building, and the floor below it, representing a total of more than 27,047 square feet. This move comes while the company is experiencing a strong period of sustained growth, at a very rapid pace. The expanded office space, being designed by Miami woman-owned Architecture and Interior Design firm G. Alvarez Studio, focuses on transparency and community, and will allow the company to support its continued growth into the future.
While Insigneo prepares to begin utilizing the space later in the fall of this year, their LCD signage is expected to rise to the top of the iconic building this summer. In the meantime, the more than 70 full-time employees may continue to use their current offices at 777 Brickell Ave; as the company is currently operating under a hybrid work model, a portion of employees work from home and only 50% of employees are in the office at the same time.
“We are very excited about our future home as it represents the beginning of the next chapter in our company’s history,” said Daniel de Ontañon, Chief Executive Officer for Insigneo. “We are very proud to be Miami’s own Wealth Management firm. Our city continues to attract top talent in our field and continues to grow in importance as a Global financial center. We believe that being headquartered in Miami is a big advantage when it comes to our goal of being the first tech-enabled Pan-American Wealth Management platform.”
The move is an important step as Insigneo continues to grow its Advisor network while positioning itself as the true alternative for top US Financial Advisors with Global practices.
Insigneo empowers Financial Advisors managing clients around the world with a comprehensive menu of services and technology that focus on wealth management, multi-family offices and institutional services. Insigneo manages over 10 billion in client assets with a growing list of over 175 financial advisors, serving more than 10,000 clients globally. Insigneo is an international leader for independent financial services. www.insigneo.com
+1 305 532 7950 ext. 6280
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- Data at AACR Demonstrate Growing Clinical Utility of Guardant Health Liquid Biopsies in the Treatment and Management of Advanced Cancers
- GlycoMimetics to Present at AACR 2021 Meeting on Positive Therapeutic Effects of GMI-1757 in a Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Model