Insight Introduces Managed VDI for Citrix to Bring Greater Security, Scalability to Virtual Work
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Insight Managed VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops reduces complexity, costs of running a modern remote environment
TEMPE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT), the global systems integrator of Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes, today announced that it has added Citrix to its Insight Managed VDI support and managed services portfolio. The addition of Citrix to Insight’s support portfolio for the Connected Workforce means Citrix clients can securely enable employees to work anywhere from any device, while alleviating the expense and time spent by IT managing the day-to-day administration of a virtual environment.
Today, the modernization and migration of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) resources and tools to modern cloud-based platforms such as Microsoft® Azure® and Azure® Virtual Desktop (AVD) significantly reduce upfront infrastructure costs associated with deployment of a VDI solution. Insight Managed VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops™ offers a modern and cost-effective turnkey approach to the administration and support of new or existing Citrix environments with AVD on Azure.
Enhanced management platforms like Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops enable dynamic and rapid scaling of the environment. Clients can quickly adjust resources up or down as needed, reducing cost complexity and allowing improvements in overall performance. Insight Managed VDI allows organizations to refocus internal resources on critical business needs while ensuring the performance of the environment against specific and measurable targets.
“Despite the clear advantages of modern VDI in today’s hybrid workplace, many organizations still struggle to master a long-term strategy for virtual desktop solutions,” said Stephen Moss, senior vice president and general manager, Connected Workforce, Insight. “Insight Managed VDI offers a cost-effective way to support new or existing virtual Citrix settings, simplifying the complexity of maintaining VDI tools while keeping the organization secure at its endpoints. In turn, our clients can shift internal IT resources to more strategic business transformation goals while their employees realize the greater convenience of working in the ways they prefer.”
Insight provides an evaluation of a client’s existing Citrix and Microsoft environments to see what needs optimizing across the Azure tenant. Insight’s Managed VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop takes the challenges out of maintaining a virtualized environment by offering:
- Tool and portal management for Azure-hosted Citrix solutions
- Image management, including operating system and application updates, and deployment of virtual machines
- Licensing for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops instance
- Implementation of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops instance with AVD
- Expert ongoing administration of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and AVD environment
- 24/7 admin-to-admin support of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and AVD environment
- Automated processes and regular reporting, service reviews and roadmap development
Citrix joins a rapidly expanding list of VDI technologies for which Insight offers expert operational oversight. Clients can outsource a wide range of managed endpoint, security, workplace and lifecycle services, in order to offload day-to-day management of end-user support, fill skills gaps, expedite issue resolution and reduce the risk of system downtime.
“Today’s workers require the ability to seamlessly and securely access work applications and productivity platforms no matter where or how they are working,” said Mike Fouts, vice president, Americas Partner Sales and Services, Citrix. “With Managed VDI for Citrix, Insight can help its customers deliver it and empower their people to perform at their best.”
Learn more about Insight Managed VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops; you can also tune in to Insight’s recent TechTalk with Citrix exploring “Modernization of VDI Workflows to the Cloud.” For more information on Insight, visit insight.com or call 800-INSIGHT.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of Digital Innovation, Cloud + Data Center Transformation and Connected Workforce solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation, management and supply chain optimization, our 11,000+ teammates help clients innovate and elevate their operations to run business smarter. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M
Tel. (480) 889-9798
Sloane & Company
Tel. (212) 446-1884
Source: Insight Enterprises Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traxo and International SOS Partner to Track all Corporate Travel Bookings in Real-Time
- Andrew Peller Ltd. Announces Timing of Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results & Conference Call
- Scripps Networks celebrates the holidays with five new original movies on ION and Bounce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!