InnoCare Announces Approval of Clinical Trial of TYK2 Inhibitor ICP-332 in China
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- InnoCare (HKEX: 09969), a leading biopharmaceutical company focusing on cancer and autoimmune diseases, announced today that China National Medical Products Administration has approved the Phase I clinical trial of InnoCare’s novel TYK2 (Tyrosine Kinase 2) inhibitor, which becomes the company’s fifth innovative drug to enter the clinical phase.
InnoCare developed oral ICP-332 with global IP rights. As a non-receptor tyrosine kinase, TYK2 is a member of the JAK kinase family, which is an important kinase on the JAK-STAT signaling pathway, playing an important role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory diseases. Currently no selective TYK2 inhibitor has entered the market globally.
ICP-332 is designed to be a potent and selective TYK2 inhibitor with 400 folds of selectivity against JAK2 to avoid the adverse events associated with non-selective JAK inhibitors. ICP-332 will be used to treat autoimmune diseases such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
Dr. Jasmine Cui, the Co-founder, Chairwoman and CEO of InnoCare said, "We are committed to our core value of ‘Science drives innovation for the benefit of patients’. The approval of ICP-332 clinical trial enriches our drug pipeline and it is the fifth innovative drug to enter the clinical phase, further strengthening our pipeline in autoimmune diseases. We will push forward the clinical trials to benefit patients.”
InnoCare is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering, developing, and commercializing first-in-class and/or best-in-class drugs for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. We strategically focus on lymphoma, solid tumors, and autoimmune diseases with high unmet medical needs in China and worldwide. InnoCare has branches in Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, New Jersey, and Boston.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Extraction Launches on September 16
- The Fifth Forum on Laozi Culture Was Held in the Birthplace of Tao Te Ching
- Core One Labs’ Biosynthesized Psilocybin Provisional Patent Imminent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!