Ingles to Provide Paid Time to Vaccinated Associates
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ASHEVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) announces plans to provide paid time for its fully vaccinated associates. Full-time associates will receive ten hours of paid time and part-time associates will receive five hours of paid time once they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
In addition, Ingles has hosted vaccination clinics at its corporate headquarters and distribution center in Black Mountain, North Carolina for the convenience of its associates. Each of Ingles’ pharmacies in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee is currently administering COVID-19 vaccines. Availability can vary, so customers can register for vaccination at www.ingles-markets.com or can call the pharmacy at a nearby store.
Ingles Markets, Incorporated is a leading grocer with operations in six southeastern states. Headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina, the Company operates 198 supermarkets. To learn more about Ingles Markets and our efforts to end hunger and aid in the education of children, visit ingles-markets.com.
Ingles Markets, Inc.
Ron Freeman, Chief Financial Officer
(828)669-2941 (Ext. 223)
Source: Ingles Markets, Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sense Secures Prestigious Trusted Partner Certification from the Association of Professional Staffing Companies
- Harbour BioMed Announces Dosing of First Patient in Australia for Phase Ib/IIa Clinical Study of its Next-Generation Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody
- Planet TV Studios Presents the New Frontiers Documentary Episode Featuring the Green Alternative Energy Industry Leader POWERHOME SOLAR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!