Indeavor Schedule Technology Compliant for API RP 755 2nd Edition
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Indeavor’s automated fatigue management solution ensures worker safety and adherence to API’s rules—including the updated guidelines.
MADISON, Wis--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Previously made to adhere to the nuclear industry’s complex fatigue management guidelines outlined by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Indeavor’s Fatigue Management module is now available to the oil and gas industry! Plants and refineries can now operate efficiently while automatically adhering to the American Petroleum Institute’s (API) rules on limiting hours and days of work.
“The shift schedule generates automatically and in accordance to your pre-set work hour rules,” explains Tommy Schroeder, Vice President of Product at Indeavor. “These rules, from work set limits to rest period allowances, can easily be adjusted should API’s recommended practices change.”
Indeavor is looking forward to creating more partnerships in the oil and gas space to ensure worker safety and limit fatigue.
Indeavor’s solution offers clients an end-to-end, cloud-based employee scheduling and absence management system. By integrating with your human capital management and enterprise resource planning systems, you can leverage a robust platform that provides you with real-time employee data. Relieve your supervisors of manual tasks and the constant mental fatigue brought upon by scheduling changes by automating the entire process, connecting the data to all of your existing corporate systems, and ensuring you always have the right qualified employee in each position.
For more information, visit www.indeavor.com.
Michael Lingat | email@example.com | 608.579.0335
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morganti & Co., P.L.C. Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Investors Who Acquired Bellus Health, Inc.
- Flower One Provides Second Bi-Weekly Status Report in Relation to its Annual Filings
- Dillard’s, Inc. Announces New $500 Million Share Repurchase Program and Declares $0.15 Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!