ITT to Present at Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium on February 25th
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- February 22, 2021-- ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) today announced that Emmanuel Caprais, chief financial officer, will present at the Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium on Thursday, February 25, 2021, from 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST.
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.itt.com/investors, where related materials will be posted prior to the presentation. A replay of the presentation will be available for 30 days.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the transportation, industrial, and oil and gas markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in approximately 125 countries. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
Source: ITT Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien Announces Appointment of Mayo Schmidt as President and CEO
- Hywin Holdings Announces Two Wins at WealthBriefingAsia Greater China Awards 2021
- Transcenta Announced Successful First Patient Dosed in Phase I Clinical Study of TST001 Combined with CAPOX for the Treatment of Patients with First-line Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Ga
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!