IHS Markit to Hold Conference Call and Webcast on June 23, 2021 with Release of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, before the open of market.
Investors will have the opportunity to listen to IHS Markit senior management review its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 via conference call and webcast on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 8:00 am ET. To hear the live event, visit the IHS Markit investor website at https://investor.ihsmarkit.com and log in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
A replay of the earnings webcast will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event on June 23. To access the webcast recording, visit https://investor.ihsmarkit.com. The webcast recording will be available on the IHS Markit investor website for one year.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world's leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. and/or its affiliates. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2021 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.
Investor Relations Contact:
+1 303 397 2969
News Media Contact:
+44 203 159 3283
Source: IHS Markit
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADC Therapeutics Doses First Patient in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of ADCT-901 in Advanced Solid Tumors
- Eco-Friendly, Refillable MK Outdoor Lighter Offers Sustainability and Convenience
- Aurania Intersects Silver-Zinc Mineralization in Hole 3 at Tiria-Shimpia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!