ICICI Bank Limited Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2022
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MUMBAI, India--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE: IBN) filed its annual report in Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2022 (FY2022) on July 29, 2022, as required by United States securities regulations. The Form 20-F annual report includes the Bank’s consolidated financial statements under Indian GAAP and a reconciliation of consolidated profit after tax and net worth under Indian GAAP to net income and stockholders’ equity under U.S. GAAP, approved by the Audit Committee of the Board.
Copies of the Form 20-F are available from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website www.sec.gov or via a direct link to the SEC website at "About Us/Investor Relations/SEC Filings" page of ICICI Bank's website:
Shareholders may obtain a copy of the complete audited financial statements free of charge by writing to General Manager & Company Secretary, ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400051 or sending an e-mail to [email protected], with details of their shareholding and mailing address.
For further press queries please call Sujit Ganguli / Kausik Datta at 91-22-2653 8525 / 91-22-2653 7026 or e-mail at [email protected].
For investor queries please call Abhinek Bhargava / Aashwij Mallya at 91-22-24008 6173 / 91-22-4008 7107 or email at [email protected].
Source: ICICI Bank Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mallinckrodt (MNKPF) Appoints Susan Silbermann to its Board
- Blue Apron (APRN) Completes $15M ATM Offering
- Poseidon Acquisition Corp. Continues Discussions to Acquire All Common Shares of Atlas Corp (ATCO) Not Controlled by Consortium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!