IC Markets Records Highest Ever Monthly Trading Volume of USD 1.016 Trillion in November
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- IC Markets achieves record-breaking monthly trading result
- High trading volumes reflect volatile markets, the Company’s expansion in new products and geographies.
SYDNEY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- IC Markets has recorded its highest ever monthly trading volume, following a surge in trading volume across all asset classes in November.
According to IC Markets the record month is a result of its product diversification, growth into new markets, an increased client retention rate and optimum trading conditions which led to clients taking advantage of high volatility in the markets.
The results follow last year’s unprecedented growth across the global retail trading industry, with IC Markets reporting $9.32 trillion in trading volume for the year. The trading volumes for November eclipsed the previous high of $1 trillion achieved in March this year.
IC Markets CEO Andrew Budzinski commented, “We are delighted to be bringing more traders across a growing number of markets a greater choice of trading instruments so they can diversify their portfolio whilst taking advantage of the optimum trading conditions.”
“Our traders are staying with us to take advantage of the highly competitive spreads we offer, and our ultra-fast order execution. We’ve worked hard to ensure we deliver a high-performance trading experience that attracts and rewards a loyal following of online traders.”
About IC Markets
Built by traders for traders, IC Markets is the world’s largest Forex CFD broker dedicated to offering exemptional trading conditions and world class 24/7 service to clients in over 200 countries around the world.
Since its launch in 2007, IC Markets has bridged the gap between retail and institutional clients, by offering a trading solution previously only available to investment banks and high net worth individuals.
As a result, IC Markets is the destination of choice for active traders worldwide who are seeking a trading environment that supports them to become a more confident and capable traders, delivering intuitive trading platforms with value-added tools and support for all trading strategies and styles.
IC Markets is dedicated to innovation, constant improvement, and utilising cutting edge technology for the benefit for our clients.
For more information click here.
phone: +61 452 069 936
Source: IC Markets
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMQ Bolsters Mobile Wallet Capabilities Across Southeast Asia
- Amy’s Kitchen Voluntarily Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in a Single Lot of Vegan Organic Rice Mac & Cheeze
- Toshiba Releases High Voltage 1500V Automotive Photorelay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!