Horizon Therapeutics plc to Host Virtual R&D Day on Sept. 29, 2021
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) today announced that it will host a virtual R&D Day for investors and analysts on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2021 at 8 a.m. CT. Horizon’s R&D Day will include presentations from the Company’s R&D leadership team and key opinion leaders with a focus on the Company’s pipeline.
Additional details, including how to access the live webcast, will follow closer to the event. A recorded archived version of the webcast will be available on Horizon’s website shortly after the event.
Horizon is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines that address critical needs for people impacted by rare, autoimmune and severe inflammatory diseases. Our pipeline is purposeful: we apply scientific expertise and courage to bring clinically meaningful therapies to patients. We believe science and compassion must work together to transform lives. For more information on how we go to incredible lengths to impact lives, please visit www.horizontherapeutics.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
Executive Director, Investor Relations
Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Chief Communications Officer
Source: Horizon Therapeutics plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APsystems Introduces the DS3, the World’s Most Powerful Dual-Module Microinverter Series
- Sequana Medical to present at 8th Annual HealthTech Investment Forum
- Dassault Systèmes to Unveil Its Next “Design for Life” Installation at London’s Design Museum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!