Horizon Therapeutics plc Named Number One Best Workplace in Biopharma
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) today announced it ranked No. 1 on the Fortune Best Workplaces in Biopharma 2021 list. This is the fifth consecutive year Horizon has been named to the list and the company’s second time ranking No. 1.
"We are especially honored to be named the number one Best Workplace in Biopharma during a year of both unparalleled innovation in our industry and tremendous challenges,” said Tim Walbert, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Horizon. “During this unprecedented time, we put in place an early COVID-19 leave policy that provided up to 12 weeks of paid time off to medical professionals who wanted to volunteer, encouraged employees to use a Make It Personal Account to offset the cost of tutoring or child care and launched a study club to provide full time e-learning supervision for school-aged children of employees. At Horizon, we are committed to creating the best working environment for employees so they can best support the patients and communities we serve.”
The Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma ranking considers input from nearly 825,000 employees in the health care and biopharma industries in the United States. Great Place to Work, a global people analytics and consulting firm, evaluated more than 60 elements of team members’ experiences on the job. These included the extent to which employees trust leaders, the respect with which people are treated, the fairness of workplace decisions and how much camaraderie there is among the team.
Horizon is focused on researching, developing and commercializing medicines that address critical needs for people impacted by rare and rheumatic diseases. Our pipeline is purposeful: we apply scientific expertise and courage to bring clinically meaningful therapies to patients. We believe science and compassion must work together to transform lives. For more information on how we go to incredible lengths to impact lives, please visit www.horizontherapeutics.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
About the Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma
Great Place to Work® based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to confidential Trust Index™ survey representing over 825,000 employees working in the Health Care and Biopharma industries in the United States. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with Fortune, visit greatplacetowork.com.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. They help organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating a high-trust work experience for all employees. They recognize Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies and the Best Workplaces™ in the U.S. Learn more at greatplacetowork.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
U.S. Media Contacts:
Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Chief Communications Officer
Ireland Media Contact:
Source: Horizon Therapeutics plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrett-Jackson Inaugural Houston Auction Hits $37.5 Million Fueled by $1.98 Million Sale of Porsche 928 Driven by Tom Cruise in “Risky Business”
- ENHERTU® (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki) reduced the risk of disease progression or death by 72% vs. trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Plus Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab Reduced Risk of Death by One-Third Versus Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment for Persis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!