Hongshan Artisans Devote Their Efforts to Jade Carving, Helping to Lay the Foundation for a Global Cultural Renaissance
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Chinese culture, which has lasted for thousands of years, has a long and illustrious history. Jade culture, as an important representative of Chinese culture, has accumulated the deepest spiritual pursuit of the Chinese nation and represents the unique spiritual identity of the Chinese nation, which has influenced people's way of thinking and behavior.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211004006011/en/
Hongshan artisans devote their efforts to jade carving, helping to lay the foundation for a global cultural renaissance (Photo: Business Wire)
In September 21, a large jade carving exhibition opened in Xiuyan, China, where the Hongshan craftsmen devoted ten years of their lives to the work "Life Salute", which was displayed on the NASDAQ screen on the 29th of New York time, and the thousand-year old Hongshan culture swept the world stage with a magnificent momentum and a long heritage of Chinese civilization that took the viewers' breath away.
As the planner, Zhai Peng, a Hongshan craftsman, called on a team of more than one hundred Hongshan craftsmen to participate in the entire process from planning, selection, creation and then exhibition, saying, "We completed this work to contribute to the prosperity of our culture, to build the cultural confidence of the nation and, ultimately, to the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation."
In the future, Zhai Peng and his team will continue to create artworks, found cultural exhibitions and world cultural and art fairs, laying the foundation for the great revival of Chinese culture, allowing Chinese culture to show its permanent charm and contemporary style, and continuously forging new glories of Chinese culture.
Source: Pengxiang Hongshan Culture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SES-17 Successfully Launched on Ariane 5
- Jean Lumb Foundation Announces the 2021 National Award Winners
- New Global Coalition Will Accelerate Tourism Industry's Transition to Net Zero
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!