Hexion Inc. to Raise Prices for Cardura™ Glycidyl Ester, VeoVa™ Monomers and Versatic™ Acids
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hexion Inc. (“Hexion” or the “Company”) today announced that it will increase the prices of its Cardura™ Glycidyl Ester, VeoVa™ monomers and Versatic™ Acids globally for all products shipped on or after April 15, 2021, or as contract terms allow. Prices of all above mentioned products will increase by $175/MT or 150 Euro/MT. This price adjustment is primarily driven by continued increases of key raw material costs.
All other terms and conditions of sale remain unchanged. Hexion account managers will contact customers to discuss this announcement in more detail.
About the Company
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Hexion Inc. is a global leader in thermoset resins. Hexion Inc. serves the global adhesive, coatings, composites and industrial markets through a broad range of thermoset technologies, specialty products and technical support for customers in a diverse range of applications and industries. Additional information about Hexion Inc. and its products is available at www.hexion.com.
Investors and Media Contact:
Source: Hexion Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Latest Immedis Release Takes Global Touchless Payroll to the Next Level
- IDEMIA and INTERPOL Further Their Partnership to Supply Brand New Multi-Biometric System
- Mhome Co-edited Provincial Standard Technical Specification Released by Guangdong Provincial Government in China