Hedge Fund Association Elects New Officers and Strengthens Global, Regional and Committee Leadership
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Hedge Fund Association (“HFA”), a leading international nonprofit trade and nonpartisan lobbying organization, is pleased to announce the addition of new HFA Officers, Regional Directors and Committee Leaders. HFA’s leaders are all elected and appointed volunteers that work on behalf of the entire alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, real estate and wealth management firms, institutional investors, family offices and service providers.
“It’s an honor to be chosen by my fellow global board members to serve as the HFA’s first Chief Operating Officer. In this role I look forward to enhancing operations and helping ensure that we continue to deliver valuable benefits to HFA members worldwide,” said Lauri Goodwyn, HFA’s Global COO.
“The HFA’s mission is driven by elected and appointed industry executives who volunteer to lead for our industry. It’s a pleasure to welcome our newest officers, Lauri Goodwyn and Josh Stone, and new regional directors and committee leaders,” said Mitch Ackles, HFA’s Global President.
The following Global Board Members have been elected to additional key roles:
- Lauri Goodwyn, Chief Operating Officer and Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Josh Stone, Chief Legal Officer and Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Rajpal Arulpragasam, Partnership Committee Co-Chair
- Jill Calton, Philanthropy Committee Member
- Camille Clemons, Sponsorship Committee Chair
- Suzanne Currie, Philanthropy Committee Chair
- Jennifer Keeney, Regulatory Committee Member
- James Koutoulas, Digital Assets Committee Chair, Regulatory Committee Member
- Emily Slocum, Philanthropy Committee Member
- Nick Tootle, Partnership Committee Co-Chair
The following executives have been appointed to new Regional and Committee roles:
- Christina Bartnikowski, Regional Director New York
- Martin Cornish, Regulatory Committee Member
- Ed Fasano, Regional Director Connecticut
- Jamil French, Family Office Committee Chair
- Danielle Malecek, Sponsorship Committee Member
- M. Cecilia Sabarís, Regional Director LatAm
- Mark Shaw, Regulatory Committee Member
- Gary Smith, Regulatory Committee Member
- Logan Wolfe, Cybersecurity Committee Chair
HFA has also added a new Membership Coordinator, Barbara DeRespino.
The Hedge Fund Association is a 501(c) 6 nonprofit organization with a mission to advance transparency, development and trust in alternative investments. Membership in HFA includes alternative investments firms, institutional investors, family offices and service providers. To learn more visit https://www.hedgefundassoc.org/.
Source: Hedge Fund Association
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- People’s Bank Reports First Quarter Earnings
- International Jazz Day 10th Anniversary Celebration to Take Place Worldwide, April 30, 2021
- Pulse Seismic Inc. Announces Voting Results at Shareholders’ Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!