Health2047 Expands Advisory Board with New Strategic Appointments to Capitalize on Market Opportunity
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Business and healthcare leaders bring experience to co-create a world-class healthcare system
MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Health2047 Inc., the Silicon-Valley innovation subsidiary of the American Medical Association (AMA), has expanded its advisory board with two physician executives and a seasoned hospital operations and IT leader. The team announced today that it has appointed Cheryl Rucker-Whitaker, Francis J. (Jay) Crosson and Eric Yablonka to bring new perspectives to solving system-level healthcare challenges.
Health2047 Inc.’s portfolio companies provide system-level solutions in four focus areas: data, chronic care, radical productivity, and healthcare value. Health2047 most recently launched RecoverX, an evidence-based medicine augmented intelligence technology that provides support and enriches physicians’ decision-making. RecoverX is the fourth company spun out of Health2047 Inc. in 2021, and the ninth overall.
“With a focus on operating at the intersection of healthcare and technology, we rely on our advisors to provide powerful ideas and connections to industry partners who are ready to address systemic healthcare transformation,” said Health2047 Chief Executive Officer Lawrence K. Cohen. “Cheryl, Jay, and Eric provide invaluable perspectives and the deep domain experience required to challenge convention and execute on impactful innovations.”
Joining Health2047 on its mission to transform U.S. healthcare at the system level are:
- Cheryl Rucker-Whitaker: Rucker-Whitaker is an accomplished physician executive and transformational entrepreneur. She is the founder of Complete Care Management Partners LLC., a company that provides urban-based Medicaid focused delegate care management services to Fortune 100 payors, and the co-founder of NextLevel Health Partners, Inc., the only African American-owned Medicaid managed company in the country. Rucker-Whitaker serves as an entrepreneur-in-residence (EIR) at Health2047 and works closely with the investment team on new and existing portfolio companies. She received a B.S. in Biology from Emory University, an M.D. from Washington University School of Medicine, and an M.P.H from the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Francis J. (Jay) Crosson: Crosson is an expert physician executive who completed 35 years of clinical and executive experience with Kaiser Permanente. As the founding Executive Director of The Permanente Federation—the national leadership and consulting organization for the 8 Permanente medical groups—Crosson brings an essential physician’s perspective to the intricate process of transforming healthcare. He is also a past Group Vice-President of the AMA and immediate past Chairman of the Congressional Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC). Crosson received his medical degree from Georgetown University and is a graduate of the Kaiser Permanente Executive Program at Stanford Business School.
- Eric Yablonka: Yablonka is a practiced IT executive with over 30 years of experience in leading hospital operations and information systems management functions. He served as the Chief Information Officer at Stanford Health Care and the School of Medicine, managing all information technology functions, information security, and biomedical engineering. Prior to his tenure at SHC, Yablonka was the Director of TeraMedica Inc. He holds an M.B.A from the Advanced Management Program, Broad School of Management at Michigan State University and a B.S. in Business Studies from the State University of New York College at Buffalo.
The new advisors will join existing advisory board members Steve Bochner, Gary Cookhorn, Charles Hoyng, Joe Marks, Georgia Papathomas, Allison Spinner, Walter Stewart, Craig Taylor, Robert Wah, and Stephen Wong to complement the extensive leadership and expertise provided to Health2047 by the AMA. “We are exceptionally proud to have such a distinguished group of healthcare technology leaders on our advisory board,” said Cohen. “With deep expertise and diverse backgrounds ranging from artificial intelligence to market adoption strategies, information technology, public health, and hospital operations, our executives and advisors are dedicated to creating companies that rethink how physicians and patients interact to create best-in-class healthcare system solutions.
Health2047 Inc. is a Silicon Valley business formation and commercialization enterprise committed to enabling fundamental transformation in U.S. healthcare. In partnership with the AMA, Health2047 is transforming healthcare at the system level, seeking powerful ideas, industry partners and entrepreneurs to address systemic transformation in the areas of data utility, chronic disease prevention, radical productivity enhancement, and value-based payment. Health2047’s deep relationships with both the AMA and its network of strategic partners create a unique force multiplier that helps drive informed, large-scale change in healthcare. For more information, please visit www.health2047.com.
Sterling Communications, Inc.
Source: Health2047 Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 Peak Holiday Shopping Sees Notable Increases in BNPL, BOPIS, Early Shopping and Fraud ACI Worldwide Reports
- Sampo plc’s share buybacks 17/01/2022
- Molecular Partners Finalizes License Agreement with Novartis for Ensovibep for COVID-19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!