Haztech to Provide COVID-19 Testing Relief to the Province of Saskatchewan.
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REGINA, Saskatchewan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Haztech, an industry leading healthcare and safety company to perform COVID-19 testing in cooperation with the Government of Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Health Authority has received approval and provincial licensing of Haztech’s owned and operated medical laboratory in Regina.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210301005324/en/
Haztech Mobile COVID-19 Testing unit at the Regina International Airport. (Photo: Business Wire)
Haztech’s services will now include PCR and Rapid point-of-care testing in their Health Centre and in their Mobile Health Units across the prairies. These services will complement the already expansive service offering Haztech offers to industry to keep communities and workforce safe.
“Our team has developed an intuitive online booking system with automated test reminders and digital certificates, we have also procured PCR, Rapid Antigen and Rapid Antibody testing. Our COVID-19 testing equipment and devices are Health Canada approved and delivered by licensed healthcare professionals. All tests are available in our Health Centre or we can come to you in the comfort and safety of your home” said Shawn Hazen, CEO of Haztech.
Anyone in the province who is asymptomatic and wishes to be tested can get tested whether for work, travel, school or for peace of mind.
Haztech’s PCR test results are available within 24-48 hours or rush results within 24 hours upon request. Rapid testing results for Antigen and Antibody tests are available within 15 minutes. Testing certificates for travel and other purposes are also provided after each test.
Haztech is currently undergoing an expansion which will include a Saskatoon based laboratory along with their Health Centre expansion plans.
“With the capabilities of our 4x4 Mobile Health Units, we are working to make testing access more readily available to our neighboring rural and indigenous communities in Saskatchewan as well,” said Hazen.
Booking tests has been made very convenient by visiting https://haztech.com/book-covid-19-test/ then:
1. Choose your test with our Mobile Health Unit or at the Haztech Health Centre.
2. Option to book multiple people in one appointment.
3. Results are emailed to you directly.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Announces Human Resources Leadership Change
- Lennar Announces Model Home Grand Opening Of Aventine In San Diego's Booming East County
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Announces Additions to Sales Leadership Team