Hana Financial to Sell its SBA Portfolio to OP Bancorp
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hana Small Business Lending, Inc. (“HSBL”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hana Financial, Inc. (“Hana Financial”), and OP Bancorp (NASDAQ: OPBK), parent company of Open Bank, announce the signing of an asset purchase agreement pursuant to which OP Bancorp will acquire HSBL’s SBA portfolio.
HSBL is a fully integrated national SBA origination and servicing platform. Its team has originated nearly $1 billion of SBA loans since its inception and has consistently produced strong results. The transaction includes the sale of approximately $105 million of SBA 7(a) loans as well as servicing rights relating to a pool of $295 million in loans. The transaction is subject to the satisfactory completion of certain due diligence requirements, purchase price adjustments at closing, and governmental and regulatory approvals.
“The sale of the SBA portfolio is a part of Hana Financial’s strategic plan to focus on and grow its factoring and asset based lending businesses,” said Sunnie S. Kim, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hana Financial.
About Hana Financial, Inc.
Founded in 1994 by Sunnie S. Kim, Hana Financial, Inc. is a Los Angeles based non-bank financial services firm specializing in factoring, asset based lending and SBA lending. Since its inception, Hana Financial has generated over $26 billion in factoring and loan originations. For more information, please visit www.hanafinancial.com or call 213.240.1234.
Hana Financial, Inc.
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Source: Hana Financial
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BrainChip Updates Ticker Symbol on OTC to BRCHF; Applies for Upgrade to OTCQX Exchange
- Prime Healthcare Services, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Mark Cuban Invests in NFT Data Aggregator, CryptoSlam