HVR First-time Entrant in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- U.S. stocks retreat from initial Fed bump, then pare during Powell Q&A
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HVR recognized based on ability to execute and completeness of vision
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- HVR, the leading independent provider of real-time cloud data replication technology, today announced its first-ever positioning as a Niche Player in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools1.
According to Gartner, “Through 2025, over 80% organizations will use more than one cloud service provider (CSP) for their data and analytics use cases, making it critical for them to prioritize an independent and CSP-neutral integration technology to avoid vendor lock-ins.”
HVR, whose technology features a specialized data integration technique that enables real-time data availability, has high customer satisfaction and growth potential, partnerships with key systems players, and interoperability between a wide range of cloud targets and sources.
“We’re seeing customers move to the cloud faster than ever as we all adapt to this unprecedented business environment. We believe our inclusion in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant is a testament to the growing demand for flexible, easily-deployed multi-cloud solutions,” said Anthony Brooks-Williams, CEO for HVR. “HVR’s wide platform support and expanding partner network gives companies the flexibility they need to move data freely and securely between cloud platforms, enabling business leaders to harness the full power of their data and make decisions that optimize business opportunities.”
HVR’s real-time data replication software can be deployed quickly to continuously integrate large volumes of essential business data, including SAP data, between multiple on-premise and cloud-based technologies. Fueled by low-impact log-based Change Data Capture (CDC) technology, HVR allows business users to make strategic decisions on the freshest data possible. Further, its data validation feature ensures data is accurate and in-sync.
As part of HVR’s continued support for multi-cloud platforms, the company recently released HVR 5.7, the “Multi-Cloud Release”, simplifying the delivery of data into multiple cloud-based destinations. HVR 5.7 includes:
- Snowflake enhancements designed to streamline deployment, such as internal staging support, improvements to data delivery, and support for Snowflake on Google Cloud Platform.
- A data security focus with encrypted data at rest through a software-based encryption wallet that leverages AWS’s Key Management Service (KMS), providing end-to-end encryption of data as it’s replicated.
- Native support for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), now ranked as number three cloud platform behind AWS and Microsoft’s Azure.
1 Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools," Ehtisham Zaidi, Eric Thoo, Nick Heudecker, Sharat Menon, Robert Thanaraj, 18 August 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
HVR provides a real-time cloud data replication solution that supports enterprise modernization efforts. The HVR platform is a reliable, secure, and scalable way to quickly and efficiently integrate large data volumes in complex environments, enabling real-time data updates, access, and analysis. Global market leaders in a variety of industries trust HVR to address their real-time data integration challenges and revolutionize their businesses. HVR is a privately held company based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YuJa, Inc. Announces Integration with Webex to Power Hybrid Work Solutions
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Awarded $8.3 Million to Study Long-Term Effects of COVID in Children
- Staffmark Group Awards a Tesla Model 3 to Employee During National Hiring Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!