Groupon to Release Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on February 25, 2021
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced today that it intends to release fourth quarter 2020 financial results after the close of market trading on Thursday, February 25, 2021 and hold a conference call to discuss those results on Friday, February 26, 2021, at 10:00am ET.
A webcast of the conference call can be accessed live at investor.groupon.com. A replay of the webcast will be available through the same link following the conference call, along with other published materials.
Groupon (www.groupon.com) (NASDAQ: GRPN) is an experiences marketplace where consumers discover fun things to do and local businesses thrive. For our customers, this means giving them an amazing selection of experiences at great values. For our merchants, this means making it easy for them to partner with Groupon and reach millions of consumers around the world. To find out more about Groupon, please visit press.groupon.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Jennifer Beugelmans or Megan Carrozza
Media Relations Contact:
Source: Groupon, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Boxlight to Hold First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call
- OneMain Holdings, Inc. Changes Its 2021 Annual Stockholders Meeting Location and Time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!