Groupon to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 6, 2021
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced today that it intends to release first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of market trading on Thursday, May 6, 2021 and hold a conference call to discuss those results on Friday, May 7, 2021, at 10:00am ET.
A webcast of the conference call can be accessed live at investor.groupon.com. A replay of the webcast will be available through the same link following the conference call, along with other published materials.
Groupon (www.groupon.com) (NASDAQ: GRPN) is an experiences marketplace where consumers discover fun things to do and local businesses thrive. For our customers, this means giving them an amazing selection of experiences at great values. For our merchants, this means making it easy for them to partner with Groupon and reach millions of consumers around the world. To find out more about Groupon, please visit press.groupon.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Jennifer Beugelmans or Megan Carrozza
Media Relations Contact:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Malaysia's Biggest Sports Retailer Al-Ikhsan Partners with Pine Labs to Enable Seamless In-store Payment Experiences for Its Customers
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) PT Raised to $55 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- ADP Announces Pricing of its Senior Notes Due 2028
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!