Groupon to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced that Aaron Cooper, Interim Chief Executive Officer, and Melissa Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in two upcoming conferences.
Aaron Cooper will participate in a virtual fireside chat at each conference. A live webcast and replay of the events will be available on the company's investor relations website (investor.groupon.com).
- UBS Global TMT Virtual Conference - December 7, 2020 at 3:45 p.m. ET
- Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference - December 10, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. ET
Groupon (www.groupon.com) (NASDAQ: GRPN) is an experiences marketplace where consumers discover fun things to do and local businesses thrive. For our customers, this means giving them an amazing selection of experiences at great values. For our merchants, this means making it easy for them to partner with Groupon and reach millions of consumers around the world. To find out more about Groupon, please visit press.groupon.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Jennifer Beugelmans or Megan Carrozza
Media Relations Contact:
Source: Groupon, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- dLocal Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Where is the Lucid Air- A Case of Missing Production Cars: Winston Cooks, LLC and the Beeman Law Firm File a Class Action Against Lucid Motors and Churchill Group IV
- Atento Reports Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesUBS, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!