Groupon to Announce Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results on February 18, 2020
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Company to Host Webcast on February 19, 2020
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced today that it intends to hold a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter 2019 financial results on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, at 8:00am EST. Groupon plans to publish a letter to stockholders along with its fourth quarter 2019 financial results after the close of market trading on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
A webcast of the conference call can be accessed live at investor.groupon.com. A replay of the webcast will be available through the same link following the conference call, along with the stockholder letter, earnings press release, financial tables, and slide presentation.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is building the daily habit in local commerce, offering a vast mobile and online marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, eat, see and buy. By enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products and live events, shoppers can find the best a city has to offer. Groupon is redefining how small businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable and scalable marketing tools and services to profitably grow their businesses. To download Groupon's top-rated mobile apps, visit www.groupon.com/mobile. To search for great deals or subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.groupon.com.
Source: Groupon, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiga Acquisition Corp. Announces Extension to Business Combination Deadline
- Sg Blocks, Inc. (SGBX) Misses Q1 EPS by 28c, Revenues Beat
- Roche receives FDA authorisation for testing of asymptomatic people with the cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to help control the spread of COVID-19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!