Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLRE) (the "Company" or "Greenlight Re"), a specialist property and casualty reinsurer based in the Cayman Islands and Ireland, today announced that it expects to release financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, after the market closes on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. A live conference call to discuss the financial results will be held on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Conference Call Details
To participate in the Greenlight Re Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Earnings Call, please dial in to the conference call at:
U.S. toll free 1-844-274-4096
Telephone participants may avoid any delays by pre-registering for the call using the following link to receive a special dial-in number and PIN:
The conference call can also be accessed via webcast at:
A telephone replay of the call will be available from 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 9, 2022, until 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 16, 2022. The replay of the call may be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (U.S. toll free) or 1-412-317-0088 (international), access code 1172157. An audio file of the call will also be available on the Company’s website, www.greenlightre.com.
About Greenlight Re
Greenlight Re (www.greenlightre.com) provides multiline property and casualty reinsurance through its licensed and regulated reinsurance entities in the Cayman Islands and Ireland. The Company complements its underwriting activities with a non-traditional investment approach designed to achieve higher rates of return over the long term than reinsurance companies that exclusively employ more traditional investment strategies. In 2018, the Company launched its Greenlight Re Innovations unit, which supports technology innovators in the (re)insurance space by providing investment, risk capacity, and access to a broad insurance network.
The Equity Group Inc.
Source: Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natreve Issues Voluntary Recall on Limited U.S. Batches of Natreve Vegan Protein Powder French Vanilla Wafer Sundae Flavor Due to Undeclared Milk
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- Looking to live a long and healthy life? Eating plants may be the answer!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!