Give SMBX Gift Bonds This Holiday Season—A Gift That Keeps on Giving
- Tech rally lifts Wall Street from Omicron-driven slump
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gifting SMBX Small Business Bonds™ gives the recipient passive income*—all while helping to support a small business you love.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- This holiday season, be part of the Small Business Saturday movement and give the gift of both sustainability and passive income with a SMBX Gift Bond--the gift that keeps on giving.*
“Small Business Bonds are the perfect gift at a time when supply chains are tight, inflation is rising, sustainability is critical, and cash and gift cards feel impersonal,” said SMBX CEO Ben Lozano. “Gifting Bonds gives friends and family a gift that gives back each month while supporting the dreams of small business owners.”
Small Business Saturday was created during the 2010 recession for communities to support the local businesses in their neighborhoods. Similarly, during the COVID-19 pandemic, small businesses struggled like never before and are still recovering. A recent survey of small businesses showed 34% closed since January 2020.
This year you can support these small businesses beyond buying a holiday gift--you can invest in them by giving Small Business Bonds. Giving a Bond provides the small business with the capital they need while your friends and family can earn passive income.*
SMBX is a financial marketplace that connects qualified small business owners with everyday investors. By issuing a Small Business Bond, businesses can borrow money from existing customers and their community at competitive rates, raising the funds needed to expand their business.
Giving Small Business Bonds provides recipients a gift that earns them monthly principal and interest. For example a $1,000 investment in a 7% Bond maturing over 5 years will pay over $188 in interest, or nearly $20 per month in principle and interest until the Bond is repaid.*
People in Washington, DC; Detroit; San Francisco; Denver; Los Angeles; New York; Vancouver, WA; and Erie, PA can give Bonds from businesses they know in their hometowns. Others will find diverse small business owners from every walk of life on the SMBX marketplace.
Here’s how SMBX Gift Bonds work:
- Step 1: Choose the Small Business Bonds you’d like to give on the SMBX marketplace.
- Step 2: Fill out the form on the gifting site to send to your recipient.
- Step 3: SMBX will handle the rest and transfer the Bonds.
Learn more about gifting Small Business Bonds at go.thesmbx.com/gift.
*Investing in Reg CF securities includes financial risks, including loss of money invested. All estimated returns on principal + interest are not guaranteed. This statement is based on the following assumptions: 1) an offering successfully closes and an investor is allocated a Bond or Bonds, 2) that the investor holds their Bonds to maturity and 3) that there are no defaults made by the issuer on any of the Bond payments from issuance to maturity.
Peter Barden, SMBX, email@example.com, 917.763.7352
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newly Launched Intellex Talent Connects CPG Experts with Industry Leaders
- Design Collective® by Cintas Wins Big at NAUMD’s 2021 Image of the Year® Awards
- Tauriga Sciences Inc. Generates Record Weekly Net E-Commerce Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!