GetSwift to Present at the Planet MicroCap Showcase on April 22, 2021
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GetSwift Technologies Limited (NEO: GSW) (“GetSwift” or the “Company”), a leading provider of last mile SaaS logistics technology and services, will present at the Planet MicroCap Showcase being held virtually and will take place on April 20-22, 2021.
GetSwift Chief Executive Officer Bane Hunter will host a virtual presentation during the conference and participate in one-on-one meetings, where he will discuss the Company’s cloud-based SaaS solution for “last mile” delivery challenges, which have become critical during the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain so in the future. Mr. Hunter will also discuss its new next generation of On-Demand Dispatching, its recently reported second quarter 2021 financial results including 2021 business initiatives and its upcoming listing with the OTC Markets Group.
To access the presentation, please use the following information:
Planet MicroCap Showcase
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021
Presentation Time: 3:00 pm ET (12:00 pm Pacific time)
Format: Virtual presentation and 1x1’s
Speaker: Bane Hunter, Chief Executive Officer
Conference website here
For more information on the Planet MicroCap Showcase or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with GetSwift management, please contact your conference representative or you may also email your request to GSW@mzgroup.us or call Chris Tyson at (949) 491-8235.
The Company’s new corporate presentation is available here.
About GetSwift Technologies Limited
Technology and Services to Optimize Global Delivery Logistics
GetSwift (NEO: GSW) is a technology and services company that offers a suite of software products and services focused on business and logistics automation, data management and analysis, communications, information security, and infrastructure optimization and also includes ecommerce and marketplace ordering, workforce management, data analytics and augmentation, business intelligence, route optimization, cash management, task management shift management, asset tracking, real-time alerts, cloud communications, and communications infrastructure (collectively, the “GetSwift Offering”). The GetSwift Offering is used by public and private sector clients across industries and jurisdictions for their respective logistics, communications, information security, and infrastructure projects and operations.
GSW is headquartered in New York and is listed on the NEO Stock Exchange (NEO: GSW).
For further background, please visit www.getswift.co.
Company Investor Relations:
Source: GetSwift Technologies Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch, Sticking True to Cowboy Heritage
- Clark Atlanta University Partners With the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP) To Launch $1 Million Partnership At CAU To Establish The NCBCP Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Southern Civic E
- REDUCE-IT® Heart Failure Analyses by VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl)-Driven Serum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Levels Suggest Potential Benefit in New Heart Failure in Studied At-Risk Patients as Presente
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!