Genesis Energy, L.P. Declares Quarterly Distribution
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) announced today that, on April 7, 2021, the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a distribution on Genesis’ common units and 8.75% Class A Convertible Preferred Units attributable to the quarter ended March 31, 2021. These distributions will be paid on May 14th, 2021 to holders of record at the close of business on April 30, 2021.
Each holder of common units will be paid a quarterly cash distribution of $0.15 ($0.60 on an annualized basis) for each common unit held of record. With respect to the preferred units, Genesis will pay a cash distribution of $0.7374 ($2.9496 on an annualized basis) for each preferred unit held of record.
Genesis Energy, L.P. is a diversified midstream energy master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. Genesis’ operations include offshore pipeline transportation, sodium minerals and sulfur services, onshore facilities and transportation and marine transportation. Genesis’ operations are primarily located in the Gulf Coast region of the United States, Wyoming and the Gulf of Mexico.
Genesis Energy, L.P.
SVP – Finance and Corporate Development
Source: Genesis Energy, L.P
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signature Bank Announces Both Executive and Senior Management Appointments
- JAB Welcomes Lubomira Rochet as Partner
- Investcorp-Tages backs DSC Meridian’s Climate Action Fund