GM Financial to Release First Quarter 2021 Operating Results
- Wall Street slips as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GENERAL MOTORS FINANCIAL COMPANY, INC. (“GM Financial” or the “Company”) will release its first quarter 2021 operating results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Management will record remarks addressing the results. This recording, along with the presentation slides and press release, will be posted to the Company’s website. Materials can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of the website at www.gmfinancial.com. Questions on the materials should be directed to GM Financial’s Investor Relations Department.
Future earnings dates
The company’s subsequent quarterly earnings announcement dates are as follows:
- Q2 2021 – August 4, 2021
- Q3 2021 – October 27, 2021
About GM Financial
General Motors Financial Company, Inc. is the wholly-owned captive finance subsidiary of General Motors Company and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. For more information, visit www.gmfinancial.com.
Investor Relations contact:
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: General Motors Financial Company, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): iPhone Average Selling Price Up 24% to $880 in Q2, But a Likely Reversion to a More Traditional Mix in 2022 Will Impact Margins and Revenues - Bernstein
- Sun West’s Diana Montoya-Cortes Becomes One of the First Puerto Ricans to Make Scotsman Guide’s ‘Top Originators’ List
- DCF Secretary Shevaun Harris Announces Launch of “OUR Florida” to Provide Rental Assistance to Floridians and Businesses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!