Fortive to Present at the Citi 2021 Global Industrials Virtual Conference
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EVERETT, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Chuck McLaughlin, will be presenting at the Citi 2021 Global Industrials Virtual Conference on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:40 p.m. ET. The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com.
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. The company holds leading positions in intelligent operating solutions, precision technologies, and advanced healthcare solutions. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations
6920 Seaway Boulevard
Everett, WA 98203
Telephone: (425) 446-5000
Source: Fortive Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VertiGIS Acquires Facility Management Software Partner KMS
- Net Asset Value(s)
- Groupe BPCE - Public tender offer on Natixis’ shares, followed by a potential mandatory squeeze-out