Ford: Virtual Annual Shareholder Meeting Details
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DEARBORN, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ford Motor Company will host its 2021 annual meeting of shareholders at 8:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, May 13. Shareholders can listen, vote and submit questions by logging in at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/FORD2021.
The proxy statement and details of the virtual annual shareholder meeting are available in the Financials & Filings section at www.shareholder.ford.com.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan. The company designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of Ford trucks, utility vehicles, and cars – increasingly including electrified versions – and Lincoln luxury vehicles; provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company; and is pursuing leadership positions in electrification; mobility solutions, including self-driving services; and connected vehicle services. Ford employs approximately 186,000 people worldwide. For more information regarding Ford, its products and Ford Motor Credit Company, please visit corporate.ford.com.
For news releases, related materials and high-resolution photos and video, visit www.media.ford.com.
Lynn Antipas Tyson
1.800.555.5259 or 1.313.845.8540
Source: Ford Motor Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InnoCare Announces Approval of Clinical Trial of TYK2 Inhibitor ICP-332 in China
- EarthRenew Signs Letter of Intent With K+S Potash for Potential Increase in Regenerative Fertilizer Manufacturing Capacity
- IMG Expands Capabilities with Acquisition of INTA Technologies Corporation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!