Flux Power Announces FY 2021 Q2 Financial Results & Company Update Conference Call Scheduled for February 11, 2021
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VISTA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (“Flux Power”) (NASDAQ: FLUX), a developer of advanced lithium-ion industrial batteries for commercial and industrial equipment, today announced that its financial results for Q2’21 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, February 11, 2021. Flux Power will host a conference call later that day at 4:30 PM Eastern Time to discuss its financial results and provide a company update.
Investors and analysts interested in joining the call are invited to dial (833) 428-8374 or (270) 240-0543 for international callers. The conference ID is 2178397. A recording of the conference call will be uploaded to the Flux Power website once it is available.
About Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (www.fluxpower.com)
Flux Power designs, develops, manufactures, and sells advanced lithium-ion energy storage solutions for lift trucks, airport ground support equipment (GSE), stationary energy storage, and other industrial and commercial applications. Flux Power’s “LiFT Pack” battery packs, including its proprietary battery management system (BMS), provide its customers with a better performing, higher value, and more environmentally friendly alternative as compared to traditional lead acid and propane-based solutions.
Flux, Flux Power, and associated logos are trademarks of Flux Power Holdings, Inc. All other third-party brands, products, trademarks, or registered marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners.
Flux Power Media & Investor Relations:
Source: Flux Power Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TPG Pace Solutions Corp. Announces Delisting From NYSE in Connection With Closing of Vacasa Business Combination
- Psyence Group Inc. files Q2 Unaudited Condensed Consolidated Interim Financial Statements and MD&A
- Report on Financial Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!