Fluor Sells AMECO North America to One Equity Partners for $73 Million
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today the divestiture of its North American equipment and fleet services business, AMECO, to One Equity Partners for $73 million.
This transaction is another significant step in completing the AMECO divestiture announced by Fluor in September 2019. Fluor previously sold its AMECO Caribbean business in Jamaica in August 2020 and is actively marketing its remaining AMECO South America and ServiTrade Mozambique operations.
Fluor looks forward to continue working together with AMECO in the U.S. and Canada.
Fluor used BofA Securities as its financial advisor for this transaction.
About Fluor Corporation
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) is building a better future by applying world-class expertise to solve its clients’ greatest challenges. Fluor’s 44,000 employees provide professional and technical solutions that deliver safe, well-executed, capital-efficient projects to clients around the world. Fluor had revenue of $15.7 billion in 2020 and is ranked 181 among the Fortune 500 companies. With headquarters in Irving, Texas, Fluor has provided engineering, procurement and construction services for more than 100 years. For more information, please visit www.fluor.com or follow Fluor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
Source: Fluor Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exscientia Builds Automated Laboratories in Oxford to Expand Pipeline
- Chelsea Football Club Completes Implementation of Clover to Enable Cashless, Contact-Free Payments Experience
- Cedar Fair Announces 2021 Second Quarter Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!