Finally! A Game-Changing Software Solution That Puts a Rocket Under Businesses and Helps Them Explode Their Sales With Zing
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- It’s a sad but true fact that about 50% of small to medium size businesses fail within their first 5 years either through poor business planning, lack of adequate effective marketing or not understanding the customers real needs and overall market fit. It’s a statistic the team at ZING are determined to change for the better.
Through the frustration of operating their own small businesses and having to assemble up to 12 different software products to run their operations effectively and profitably, the founders Paul Cameron and Amy Bourke decided there just had to be a better way. Combining their careers in tech and retail, they assembled a world class team and built ZING from the ground up to deliver a one stop shop platform that offers all the tools businesses owners need to drive their revenues, keep customers returning and win in today’s ever evolving digital world.
ZING is now available in the United States and is revolutionising the way business owners use and leverage technology to grow and operate in a post COVID world.
“The launch into the US market is incredibly exciting for us, with so many businesses struggling to stabilise after the onslaught of covid we are ready to help businesses fully digitise so they can increase their revenues, reduce operational cost and really start to thrive” Paul Cameron, Founder & CEO
ZING removes the complexity and cost of technology and provides end to end features including a slick and easy to use website builder, eCommerce, point of sale, CRM, email campaign builder, real time online booking, marketing tools, loyalty programs, customer feedback surveys, branded forms, business analytics reporting, memberships and more in a single application that is super affordable.
- Simplifies business operations
- Cheaper | better | faster | and easier to use
- Affordable – monthly subscription that start at prices less than a cup of coffee a day
- Guaranteed to deliver sales growth and cost savings or your money back
- Built by SMB owners for SMB owners
ZING clients applaud the simplicity of using a single platform and that ZING, through its clever suite of marketing tools and business analytics, makes them money whilst they sleep.
ZING has a wide appeal for businesses across a global market of practices & clinics, fitness & yoga, spas & salons, learning & coaching, and services & maintenance businesses.
Go to www.zing.work to learn more and start a free trial today.
ServiceQUIK Pte Ltd
SG: +65 9012 5551
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celyad Oncology SA: Information on the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares (Article 15 of the Law of 2 May 2007)
- Legrand: 2021 First-half Results
- BGHL (EUR): NAV(s)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!