Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results on March 4, 2021
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (“Fiesta” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FRGI), parent company of the Pollo Tropical® and Taco Cabana® fast-casual restaurant brands, today announced that it will host a conference call to review fourth quarter and full year 2020 results on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 4:30 P.M. ET. A press release containing fourth quarter and full year 2020 results will be issued after market close that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 631-891-4304. A replay will be available after the call until Thursday, March 11, 2021 and can be accessed by dialing 412-317-6671. The passcode is 10012670. The conference call will also be webcast live and archived on the corporate website at www.frgi.com, under the “Investor Relations” section.
About Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., owns, operates and franchises Pollo Tropical® and Taco Cabana® restaurant brands. The brands specialize in the operation of fast casual/quick service restaurants that offer distinct and unique flavors with broad appeal at a compelling value. The brands feature fresh-made cooking, drive-thru service and catering. For more information about Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., please visit the corporate website at www.frgi.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Source: Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) at Overweight
- Leading Organizations From Diverse Communities Unite and Call for Action to End Anti-Asian Hate
- Elections Held for Practising Law Institute Board of Trustees at PLI Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!