Fast-Track Digital Workflow Transformation at Kofax Accelerate
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Two-Day Virtual Conference Offers Intelligent Automation Best Practices, Customer Success Stories, Demonstrations and Thought Leadership
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kofax®, a leading supplier of Intelligent Automation software for digital workflow transformation, today announces an immersive virtual two-day customer event, Kofax Accelerate, to be held on the following dates and times:
- Americas: May 25 and 26 – 12:00 p.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Pacific
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA): May 26 and 27 – 9:00 a.m. Central European Time
- Asia Pacific / Japan: June 3 and 4 – 10:00 a.m. Singapore Standard Time
The conference will offer sessions led by Kofax and industry experts focusing on market trends, use cases, best practices, customer success stories and technology demonstrations that will help enterprises fast-track their intelligent automation journeys. Session themes will include:
- Automating the ingestion, analysis, and flow of insights by creating digital workflows
- Eliminating manual processes that weigh down business processes
- Delivering frictionless experiences that delight customers and employees
- Automating business-critical workflows at scale
- Digitizing documents and harnessing data for business insights
- Empowering line-of-business managers and IT with low-code intelligent automation capabilities
“The challenges of 2020 have prompted boards and management to prioritize their digital transformation investments,” says Kathleen Delaney, Chief Marketing Officer at Kofax. “Kofax Accelerate is about understanding how organizations can make the most of their intelligent automation and AI investments to provide personalized customer experiences, while improving operational efficiency. Making the right investment decisions, especially in a COVID-19 affected economy, is more important than ever—given the ‘winner takes most’ dynamic that exists today.”
To learn more about Kofax Accelerate and register, visit: www.kofax.com/accelerate.
Kofax enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™—today. Our Intelligent Automation software platform and solutions digitally transform content-intensive workflows. Customers realize faster time-to-value and increased competitiveness, growth and profitability by combining Kofax’s cognitive capture, RPA, process orchestration, analytics and mobile capabilities while increasing business resiliency and mitigating compliance risk. For more information, visit www.kofax.com.
© 2021 Kofax, Inc. Kofax is a registered trademark of Kofax Limited.
Public Relations Director
+1 (949) 783-1595
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keystone Property Group’s Mixed-Use Revisioning of The Curtis as a Life Sciences Hub is Cemented by Imvax Inc. Expansion
- Suki Joins American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ Member Advantage Program
- Talkdesk Launches New Managed Services to Guide Companies Through Their Most Pressing Customer Experience Initiatives