FOX Nation to Offer a Free One Year Subscription to All Active United States Military and Veterans for Special Memorial Day Themed Promotion Grateful Nation
- Wall St set for muted open after glum China data
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil prices fall on China's weak economic data
- JetBlue (JBLU) Urges Spirit (SAVE) Shareholders to Vote 'No' on Frontier (ULCC) Transaction, Launches Hostile Takeover Bid
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Streaming Platform to Present Themed Programming in Honor of U.S. Service Members
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- FOX Nation, FOX News Media’s streaming platform, will offer a special promotion of one year of free access to all active United States military members and veterans as part of its Grateful Nation initiative in honor of Memorial Day. From May 24-31, any active member of the armed services or military veteran will be able to opt into the special offering and receive a one year free subscription to FOX Nation.
Beginning May 25th, FOX Nation will also showcase themed programming in tribute to members of the U.S. military. New programs include Hero Dogs, America’s Top Ranger, Modern Warriors & USA Ink,** all of which will spotlight uplifting stories of veterans and the heroism and selfless dedication they exemplify in their daily lives.
In making the announcement, FOX Nation President Jason Klarman said, “We are honored to celebrate our service men and women by contributing in a small way to those who have sacrificed so much on behalf of our nation.”
**See below for episodic descriptions of FOX Nation’s themed programming
- Hero Dogs: In the series’ third season and narrated by anchor Shannon Bream, viewers will be introduced to the first-hand accounts of courageous canines who saved lives, both on the battlefield and the home front. (Available on Tuesday, May 25)
- America’s Top Ranger: The three-part documentary series will follow elite U.S. warfighters as they compete in the 2021 "Best Ranger" competition. Through 70 miles of obstacles and 38 range events, two man Army Ranger "buddy teams" will compete for 62 hours non-stop while carrying 75 pounds on their backs. The event will take place over the course of three days and two nights and Nation will be there to follow all of the intensity. (Available on Thursday, May 27).
- Modern Warriors: Military veteran and co-host of FOX & Friends Weekend Pete Hegseth will be joined by four friends and fellow veterans for a conversation to honor the brave Americans in uniform who sacrificed their lives so that we may live in freedom. Hegseth and his guests will also reflect on the unique challenges of this past year and how they’ve impacted the military community. (Available on Friday, May 28)
- USA Ink: Hosted by retired Marine Staff Sergeant Johnny “Joey” Jones, this five-episode series will examine the history of tattooing and it’s pervasive spread throughout American culture, spanning from the Ice Age to the more recent practice of soldiers marking themselves after battle. Jones will also go behind the scenes of the modern tattoo industry and explore where it may go in the future. (Available on Friday, May 28)
FOX Nation is a direct-to-consumer on demand streaming service, designed to complement the FOX News Channel experience, as a members-only destination for its most passionate and loyal viewers. Featuring thousands of hours of content, the OTT product includes daily short-form conservative opinion programming and lifestyle shows, as well as a history-oriented documentaries and investigative series, from a multitude of FOX News personalities, at a cost of $5.99 a month/$64.99 a year. FOX Nation is available on iOS and Android devices as well as Apple TV, Web, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Comcast Xfinity platforms, Vizio SmartCast and Cox Contour platforms.
FOX Nation Media Contacts:
Source: FOX Nation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riskalyze Launches Command Center to Empower Compliance Professionals
- Integrated Ventures Reports Q3/2022 Financial Results With Total Revenues Of $1,431,819 And Gross Profit Of $307,492.00
- Mawson Infrastructure Group Announces Financial Results for First Quarter 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!