FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Two Property Portfolio for $3.3 Million from PREIT
- Nasdaq slides 1% as chipmaker Micron's warning rekindles tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MILL VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE: FCPT), a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the ownership and acquisition of high-quality, net-leased restaurant and retail properties (“FCPT” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce the acquisition of a Capital One property and a ground lease Chuck E. Cheese property for $3.3 million. The properties are located in strong retail corridors in Maryland and South Carolina respectively, and both are occupied under triple net leases and have a current weighted average remaining term of approximately six years. The overall transaction was priced at a cap rate in range with previous FCPT transactions.
FCPT, headquartered in Mill Valley, CA, is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of restaurant and retail properties. The Company seeks to grow its portfolio by acquiring additional real estate to lease, on a net basis, for use in the restaurant and retail industries. Additional information about FCPT can be found on the website at www.fcpt.com.
Four Corners Property Trust:
Bill Lenehan, 415-965-8031
Gerry Morgan, 415-965-8032
Source: Four Corners Property Trust
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Pacific Group Completes Investment in Concisys
- SMART Modular Announces SMART Zefr Memory with Ultra-High Reliability Performance for Demanding Compute Applications
- EPRI, NOAA Sign MOU on Energy Sector Physical Climate Risk Assessment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!