F5 Networks Reports Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced today that on February 1, 2021, the company issued a total of 122,056 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) to 71 employees who joined F5 as a result of the acquisition of Volterra Inc., completed on January 22, 2021. The RSUs were granted as inducements to employment in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The RSUs vest over 4 years with a final vest date on February 1, 2025 and the rate of vesting within the 4 years varying among employees, subject to the employee’s continued service relationship with the company. The grants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the F5 Networks, Inc. Volterra Acquisition Equity Incentive Plan.
F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) is a multi-cloud application security and delivery company that enables our customers—which include the world’s largest enterprises, financial institutions, service providers, and governments—to bring extraordinary digital experiences to life. For more information, go to f5.com. You can also follow @F5 on Twitter or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technologies.
F5 and Volterra are trademarks, service marks, or tradenames of F5 Networks, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Source: F5 Networks
Director, Corporate Communications
VP, Investor Relations
Source: F5 Networks
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Optiv Security Recognized as a Top 10 Global Security Consulting Services Provider in Latest Gartner Market Share Report
- EOS imaging Reports its Full Year 2020 Results and First Quarter 2021 Revenues
- Moroccan Pharmaceutical Industry to Establish Vocational Training Institute